Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm going to NYC this weekend. Adams birthday present. We are going to see Wicked and eat in all of the yummy restaurants. School is out in one week. We have odd weather going on. It was really hot and now it is cold...I'm wearing a sweater and my kids just came in from the backyard and put on their coats. Sariah and Hannah are going to be on swim team. 7am practices during the summer. I am going to potty train Heber andParley soon. Heather, Summer and I had a girls night last weekend at Zermatt in Heber (with Sariah to watch baby Naomi). The husbands brought the kids the next day to swim. I think we wore our kids out pretty well. I'm excited to see Heidi in a few weeks...more later
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Summer said...

I hope you are having fun in New York! Thanks for a fun weekend in Heber. The Crater really was cool and I am glad you made me go in.

OUR LOVE FOREVER said...

hello!!!! hey sorry to bug ya..... I got your blog site from lori's hehe. Hey visit us at our on

http://therichardsfam.blogspot.com/

we are moving at the end of the month so stay in touch. btw your blog is so cute and so is your fam

I am a very lucky woman

I am a very lucky woman
Heber and Parley are the icing on the cake in this busy family of 8.

Halloween 2007

Halloween 2007
Proud Pumpkin Carvers, we enjoyed the seeds.

No Matter What Planet You Are From...Get Ready To ROCK in 5...4...3...2...1...

Quote from Space Mountain, Disneyland