Monday, February 04, 2008

Same blue eyes, but different features as they grow into their own personalities. Parley (on the left) has thick hair that goes one way and grows very fast. Heber (on the right) has light fluffy hair and he doesn't mind having it brushed or gelled. Don't try that with Parley---his hair is perfect just the way it is, there are no improvements that can be made. I took heber with me in the car to run an errand and Parley stayed home. Heber asked about every 30 seconds where Parley was. They look out for each other. Always getting an extra treat or toy for the brother to hold. They settle most of their disagreements with minor fighting. They love having each other to be with. I know it won't always be this way...but I want to remember these moments before they change. My sweet boys.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I am a very lucky woman

I am a very lucky woman
Heber and Parley are the icing on the cake in this busy family of 8.

Halloween 2007

Halloween 2007
Proud Pumpkin Carvers, we enjoyed the seeds.

No Matter What Planet You Are From...Get Ready To ROCK in 5...4...3...2...1...

Quote from Space Mountain, Disneyland