Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Self portrait as I sit at the computer and let the kids ramble around the house.

I've been more creative and excited about Christmas this year. I've already found the stockings, put lights on the house and allowed the singing Santa to be plugged in. I might even get Christmas cards done. I found a Jazz christmas album that I love...it is festive, yet relaxing (target).

Adam and I stayed up till 10 pm putting up a new bunk bed for the girls. I am so glad that we have an Ikea in Utah. Rachel sang "zip a dee doo dah" for Alpine Elementary Idol and she's in the 2nd round. She's got a lot of spunk. Hannah is wearing really worn out pants to school everyday and she cannot find new ones that are comfortable. Holes and stains only seem to give her clothes a more lived in look. I'm hoping she grows out of this phase soon. Sariah has developed a better eye for what matches and is presentable and its fun to see her picking out clothes to wear. Willard told me the other day that he made a new friend at school...her name is violet. I asked if she was his 'girlfriend". He looked at me funny and said...of course she's a girl. Her name is "violet". Ah, he is still so sweet and innocent. Speaking of not so innocent. The twins and the dog are like a threesome that follow eachother into mischief. There is no lock too high that cannot be reached with a tall stool.

These are the thoughts of the day...Shaleen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shauna and Doug's Gang said...

signs of life from the Ford home -- thanks Shaleen -- haven't heard from you since summertime -- and that feels too long. I love the slideshow -- pound a song on the piano with me in mind -- love you! Shauna

I am a very lucky woman

I am a very lucky woman
Heber and Parley are the icing on the cake in this busy family of 8.

Halloween 2007

Halloween 2007
Proud Pumpkin Carvers, we enjoyed the seeds.

No Matter What Planet You Are From...Get Ready To ROCK in 5...4...3...2...1...

Quote from Space Mountain, Disneyland